As always click on image to view at full size!
This tutorial was created using Photoshop Elements 5.
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and not intentional. Please do not post this tutorial in part or whole anywhere else, but instead link back to my blog.
It is assumed that you will have a good working knowledge of Photoshop Elements.
*Reminder, when I state, resize, it means to decrease the size. It is a direct violation of TOU to increase the size of a tube from it's original size.
The beautiful tube I am using is by Helena Reis- Victoria , you need a license to use it. The very versatile kit is by Candy's Treats "Classy & Fabulous" . You will find both at Digital Chaos. Don't forget to look around at all the other wonderful things offered there ;)
As always, this tutorial is meant as a guide only.
Let's get started....
mask by me, it can be found on my blog HERE
font used CarattereROB
1. Open a new document, Ctrl + N, 700x700 pixels. We will resize everything at the end
2. Add Cluster4ts and tube. Position tube as seen in my example.
3. Begin adding elements, use my example as a guide.
Resize as needed. Apply a drop shadow to each element if needed.
4. Some elements are flipped horizontally, you should adjust them to suit your taste. When adding the OVERLAY4 element I stretched it vertically then changed the blending mode to Overlay.
5. Apply the mask in white, after adding the mask select it and apply a pattern. Adjust the opacity of the pattern layer to 69% Select the mask layer again and add a gradient. I chose colors from the tube with the eyedropper tool. Adjust the blending mode of the gradient layer to Overlay
6. Resize and crop to desired size.
7. Last add your copyright info and license number and name or phrase. This should be done last because any resizing can cause the copyright to become hard to read.
Now save as a .png and you are done.
Now, here are some free snags as well. As always click on image to view at full size!