Thank you for stopping by on my blog, I hope you find something here that pleases you. If you do please feel free to leave a comment, either here or in my 4shared account. As an artist I would love to know if you like my offerings or if there is something you are looking for. I read each comment that is left and enjoy hearing from you=]
It has come to my attention that 4shared has changed their TOU for link sharing. I have found that you will now be asked to Login or Create an Account in order to download a file. Yes I know it is free to sign up but I don't think you should have to do that in order to get a freebie. So I will start to change the links over to box.com and I can only hope that they will not do this as well.


Remember to click on the picture to get it at fullsize=]

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New PTU Tutorial and some freebie snags

Ok, go easy on me as this is my first tag tutorial.....


As always click on image to view at full size!



This tutorial was created using Photoshop Elements 5.

Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and not intentional. Please do not post this tutorial in part or whole anywhere else, but instead link back to my blog.
 It is assumed that you will have a good working knowledge of Photoshop Elements.

*Reminder, when I state, resize, it means to decrease the size. It is a direct violation of TOU to increase the size of a tube from it's original size. 

The beautiful tube I am using is by Helena Reis- All I Can Give U, you need a license to use it. The very versatile kit is Gothic Inspirations' "Ambivalence". You will find both at Digital Chaos. Don't forget to look around at all the other wonderful things offered there ;)

As always, this tutorial is meant as a guide only.

Let's get started....

elements used-
key
rose
flower
lantern
hearts x3
cloud x4
tab
window
mesh heart
brusher x2
chain
tree

paper used-
Paper13


mask by me, it can be found on my blog here

font used A&S Snapper Script

1. Open a new document, Ctrl + N, 700x700 pixels. We will resize everything at the end

2. Add window element and tube. Position tube as seen in my example. I applied a drop shadow to the tube and an outer glow. These are the settings I used- Outer Glow-#fffff, Size 8px, Opacity 16%

3. Begin adding elements, use my example as a guide.
Resize as needed. Apply a drop shadow to each element.

4. Add paper13 and send to back layer. Select the inside of the window element with the magic wand, expand selection by 16px. Create a new layer with this selection via copy.

5. Apply the mask, using Paper13

6. Resize and crop to desired size.

7. Last add your copyright info and license number and name or phrase. This should be done last because any resizing can cause the copyright to become hard to read.

Now save as a .png and you are done.

Now, here are some free snags as well.  As always click on image to view at full size!


No comments: