Thank you for stopping by on my blog, I hope you find something here that pleases you. If you do please feel free to leave a comment, either here or in my 4shared account. As an artist I would love to know if you like my offerings or if there is something you are looking for. I read each comment that is left and enjoy hearing from you=]
It has come to my attention that 4shared has changed their TOU for link sharing. I have found that you will now be asked to Login or Create an Account in order to download a file. Yes I know it is free to sign up but I don't think you should have to do that in order to get a freebie. So I will start to change the links over to box.com and I can only hope that they will not do this as well.


Remember to click on the picture to get it at fullsize=]

Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 new CU freebies for Halloween!

I've got 2 new CU ok freebies for you.

The first is a set of Halloween elements I made to use in a kit and decided to share since it is so hard to find free elements to add to kits:) It is called Halloween Treats


Download HERE!

The second is a set of layered psd elements, a witch's hat and shoe. lol, yes I even made the hat and shoe so don't laugh too hard:) samples are not included tho. It is called Witch's Closet


Download HERE!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Mincrisar said...

they are great hun! thx for sharing!

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing these awesome halloween goodies! :)

Richard said...

Was so kind of you to share your cute Halloween creations! TY very much! CM2

Luisa said...

thank you for this treat